Free Pardon Applications

I was 17 years old and got convicted of a robbery w/out a deadly weapon , sentenced to 4 yrs in 2yrs community control “Y O” split, is it possible to get this off my record?

User story by adam in Florida

Tell your story or ask a question on

Leave a Reply

Please be aware that these comments will appear publicly.

Featured Expungement Attorney Law Firm of Higbee and Associates