Free Pardon Applications

33 years ago I was drinking with my buddies and one was killed. I know it was reduced to a misdemeanor reckless driving. This is showing up as “pending” on my Life Scan, so I can’t get the job I now want. I’ve had a clean record since, how can I clean up my record w/o paying an arm and a leg? This is for an expungement in California.

User story by John in Colorado

Tell your story or ask a question on

Leave a Reply

Please be aware that these comments will appear publicly.

Featured Expungement Attorney Law Firm of Higbee and Associates