Free Pardon Applications

Please consider registering

Log In Register

Register | Lost password?
Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —


— Match —


— Forum Options —


Wildcard usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Minimum search word length is 4 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

Topic RSS
Stolen Credit card
April 24, 2012
6:47 pm

OK so I got hired for a job and they are running a backround check to see weaither we have a record. I'm not sure i do or not , I stole a friends mothers card she found out it was me she told me she would drop the chrages if she could she said if not they would contact me but I haven't heard anything so i'm not enterily sure and I'm very nervous about it can you help me please

May 12, 2012
7:03 am
Mathew Higbee, Esq
Forum Posts: 323
Member Since:
April 8, 2010

You can request a copy of your CA rap sheet from the CA Department of Justice.  This may require you do do a LiveScan, which will cost about $20.  Also, if someone does a background check on you and something negative appears on it, you have a right to request a free copy of that background check.

Founding Attorney -
Forum Timezone: America/Los_Angeles

Most Users Ever Online: 103

Currently Online:
12 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

Marthabb: 13

RLodger: 5

bljgolfer: 5

Ladybluu: 4

csaaphill: 4

utelme: 4

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 6373

Members: 21722

Moderators: 14

Admins: 5

Forum Stats:

Groups: 1

Forums: 27

Topics: 1370

Posts: 15116

Newest Members: jgill, 1021lowdown, Mario1336, johnnytruelover, mspiggie83, bedette

Moderators: Record Clearing (3), tnexpungementexpert (5), Tamara Holder (4), markc (3), cteale (12), tsmith (1), Natasha Buchanan, Attorney at Law (0), hgoodman (0), Greg Mathews (7), rwatts (6), Jeff Cooper (25), (0), Jenna Thorne (47), Jennifer Strange (0)

Administrators: Mathew Higbee, Esq (323), the RecordClearing Team (0), dtaylor (0), mjolissaint (0), ktaylor (0)