Free Pardon Applications
Current User: Guest Login Register
Please consider registering

Lost Your Password?

Search Forums:


Wildcard Usage:
*    matches any number of characters
%    matches exactly one character

sealing police reports

Add A New Question Reply to Post

May 7, 2012


We had a terrible experience with the police which resulted in a police report issued listing him my son as a suspected child molester.  (His father was,  he is not!)   I believe the decision was made on the commonly held but not true belief that a person abused as a child was likely  (some say almost surely!) to be an abuser himself.   What can I do?   Can I go to the police and ask them to review and correct their report?   Should we start the formal process to seal the record?

May 12, 2012

Mathew Higbee, Esq

If your son was arrested?  Is the police report appearing on his CA Department of Justice Report?

Founding Attorney –

Reply to Post

Reply to Topic:
sealing police reports

Guest Name (Required):

Guest Email (Required):

NOTE: New Posts are subject to administrator approval before being displayed

Confused Cool Cry Embarassed Frown Kiss Laugh Smile Surprised Wink Yell
Post New Reply

Guest URL (required)

Math Required!
What is the sum of:
6 + 10

About the Free Criminal Record Clearing and Expungement Information forum

Forum Timezone: America/Los_Angeles

Most Users Ever Online: 94

Currently Online: Jodi4329jkaszbq
6 Guests

Currently Browsing this Topic:
1 Guest

Forum Stats:

Groups: 1
Forums: 27
Questions: 517
Posts: 1080


There are 20211 Members
There have been 359 Guests

There are 4 Admins
There are 19 Moderators

Top Posters:

Marthabb: 13
RLodger: 5
bljgolfer: 5
Ladybluu: 4
csaaphill: 4
utelme: 4

Featured Expungement Attorney Law Firm of Higbee and Associates

WordPress database error: [You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'AND `meta_key` = 'wp_car_tag' LIMIT 1' at line 1]
SELECT `meta_value` FROM `wp_postmeta` WHERE `post_id` = AND `meta_key` = 'wp_car_tag' LIMIT 1