Free Pardon Applications

My son was convicted of armed burglary at the age of 16 for stealing guns and other items from my cousins house along with a friend when they got out of school. My cousin tried to drop charges after her husband called the police but it was too late. This has ruined my sons life and he is now 20 yrs old and it is making it hard for him to find a real job. The attorney I hired to represent him said that he would make sure that this would not follow him in to adulthood but it obviously has from inquiries to renting an apartment. Please contact me and let me know the cost and if you can help me get rid of this for my son. Thanks.

User story by Nicholas Arnold in Florida

Tell your story or ask a question on

Leave a Reply

Please be aware that these comments will appear publicly.

Featured Expungement Attorney Law Firm of Higbee and Associates