Free Pardon Applications

my son committed the crime 16 yrs ago..he has been home two years now.. no one will give him a job due to his felony record..but again he was 17 now 34 ….please some one help me help him clear his record so he could live a ┬ánormal life…he has no medical help and he really needs it..has no money in his pocket..prison time was served and his crimes were committed at a young age …come on …give him a chance to survive please

User story by Debra in New York

Tell your story or ask a question on

Leave a Reply

Please be aware that these comments will appear publicly.

Featured Expungement Attorney Law Firm of Higbee and Associates