Free Pardon Applications

I had a doctor sign a 302 before I had a chance to sign the 201 that goes with this process. I signed the 201 for voluntary commitment the day after I arrived, but the doctor had signed the 302 the minute I arrived. There are not supposed to do that. I do have an attorney working on it already. I was just curious if this site could do anything for me, cheaper as this will cost me about 7500 dollars and take about a year

User story by sam in Pennsylvania

Tell your story or ask a question on

Leave a Reply

Please be aware that these comments will appear publicly.

Featured Expungement Attorney Law Firm of Higbee and Associates