Free Pardon Applications

Restoration of Washington Firearms » Applying for an Order of Discharge in Washington

Under Washington law, you may ask the courts to grant you an Order of Discharge. If granted, the Order will restore all rights lost, except firearm rights. This is a good option for those who are seeking some relief and are not eligible to have the conviction vacated. It also increases the chances of success in having firearm rights restored. The Order of Discharge form is available here, at the Washington judicial website. provides a free online eligibility test where you can easily check if you qualify for this service.

Whats on your record?

The first step to removing your criminal record is to find out what, if anything, is showing up on your criminal background. If you are unsure of what exactly is holding you back from jobs or any of lives other opportunities we highly recommend visiting our partner,, where you can get a full national criminal history background check for a super low price.

Featured Expungement Attorney Law Firm of Higbee and Associates