Free Pardon Applications

I got 4 charges on my record, but two I was found not guilty of/ case dropped and two I was found Guilty Adjudication on.  What makes me mad is the two that I was found not guilty on are the two that are holding me back from getting a job anywhere. What can I do and why can’t this not show up at all on my record so that I can not be held against not getting a job.

User story by CC21 in Gainesville Florida

Tell your story or ask a question on

One Response Leave a comment

  1. hdavis says:

    I would to have record expunged for charges that were dismissed. And I will have to do it myself. What form do I need. I have some that are for Identity theft. They aren’t the right papers.

Leave a Reply

Please be aware that these comments will appear publicly.

Featured Expungement Attorney Law Firm of Higbee and Associates