Free Pardon Applications

I was 25 yrs. old when i was convicted of drug trafficking in Florida. My attorney was able to get my record sealed. i now have a grandson and want to do and go this with him. i haven’t been in trouble over 25 yrs. now, i waited to show that i`m a good person and American. i would like to become a us citizen and get a passport to travel with him and my daughter. i was young, i`ve paid enough time feeling like a lesser person, i want to get this record removed,if possible thank you, RM  

User story by rafael medina in florida

Tell your story or ask a question on

3 Responses Leave a comment

  1. jimmy puente says:

    I have felony “D” what step i need for remove and found job factory thanks

  2. Christopher ward says:

    I want to get my Felony remove so i can get a better job

Leave a Reply

Please be aware that these comments will appear publicly.

Featured Expungement Attorney Law Firm of Higbee and Associates