Tennessee Expungement » Requirements
Listed below are the only ways you can qualify for expungement (you must fall in one of the below categories to qualify for Tennessee expungement):
- A first-time offender for an offense other than a sex offense if the crime was commited before the applicant’s twenty-first (21st) birthday.
- Successfully completed the terms of a diversion program.
- A person who has been exonerated by the Governor.
- Charges were dismissed except in the case of sex offense charges.
- Arrested, but charges were dropped or dismissed, or found innocent at trial.
Recommended expungement attorney for Tennessee:
Whats on your record?
The first step to removing your criminal record is to find out what, if anything, is showing up on your criminal background. If you are unsure of what exactly is holding you back from jobs or any of lives other opportunities we highly recommend visiting our partner, BackgroundChecks.com, where you can get a full national criminal history background check for a super low price.