Free Pardon Applications

Please consider registering

Log In Register

Register | Lost password?
Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 4 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

Topic RSS
September 15, 2011
7:40 pm
stephen jackson

I live in Kentucky but i was convicted of a drug felony in the state of illionis and i was wanting to know howi could get my record cleared so i can get my gun rights back and voting rights back aslo so that i can get a good job

                                                                                                  thanks a lot

                                                                                                       Stephen E Jackson

January 27, 2012
12:47 am

Look up the Kentucky Statutes for Expungement. It specifies that you need to deal with another state's case in that state. In other words, you're not able to deal with an Illinois felony drug charge in Kentucky. I hope this helps. Good luck to you.

Forum Timezone: America/Los_Angeles

Most Users Ever Online: 103

Currently Online:
9 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

Marthabb: 13

RLodger: 5

bljgolfer: 5

Ladybluu: 4

utelme: 4

csaaphill: 4

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 6363

Members: 22983

Moderators: 15

Admins: 5

Forum Stats:

Groups: 1

Forums: 27

Topics: 1370

Posts: 15116

Newest Members: pinkjbel, Zile Tariq, dinabennett, Johnson case, bonnie, Poohbear 78

Moderators: Record Clearing: 3, tnexpungementexpert: 5, Tamara Holder: 4, markc: 3, cteale: 12, tsmith: 1, Natasha Buchanan, Attorney at Law: 0, hgoodman: 0, Greg Mathews: 7, rwatts: 6, Jeff Cooper: 25, [email protected]: 0, Jenna Thorne: 47, Jennifer Strange: 0, Keith Radin: 0

Administrators: Mathew Higbee, Esq: 323, the RecordClearing Team: 0, dtaylor: 0, mjolissaint: 0, ktaylor: 0